Quick Polynesian Chicken
This recipe is from allrecipes.com
It's so simple. All you need is 6 chicken thighs and one 15 oz can of fruit cocktail:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken pieces. If you wish, remove the skins (not mandatory). Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
I've tried this several times and really like the taste. This has fast become one of my favorites.
The second recipe is Parmesan Crusted Chicken from Best Foods Mayonnaise.
It's nowhere as easy to prepare and you need to plan on extra time to coat the chicken, but it's also delicious. It comes out crunchy and the chicken is very juicy. Where the Polynesian recipe takes thighs, this one uses chicken breasts.
You can substitute the Mayonnaise with Olive Oil and next time I make this, I plan to do just that:
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
There you go. Both are simple and don't take too long and are delicious.