Sunday, July 25, 2010

Guardian Angels

I know we have guardian angels.  I have felt their love many times.  We were camping and one morning, I went outside.  I just stood to look at the beautiful scenery when I heard the words 'love forever true.'  The answer to a prayer had come, because just that morning I asked God about our guardian angels and their patience with us.

Let's face it.  As mortals, we are a difficult group at times.  I wondered how they could possibly love us so easily.  The answer came that morning.  I sat down and wrote out this poem in tribute to our guardian angels.

We should remember to thank them at night for all the patience they had to have during the day.  What a marvelous plan God has laid out for us, including our loving guardian angels assigned to us.

LHR

No comments: